Hey Everyone! Thanks For coming to my Blog! If you like and would like to help me out. Just use this Amazon Search to buy all of your fishing goods! All the proceeds go into the blog and my youtube channel Thanks Again!
Fishthatwontquit Youtube Channel!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Homemade Rod Holder


Al righty everyone,
    Just about had it with rod holder made of rocks and balance, so I went out to The Home Depot and grab myself some supplies to fashion myself my own homemade bank rod holder. I went out and bought myself one 3 foot “U-post” (post for fencing), 2 hose claps, and one 2 Foot PVC Pipe. All together it all cost about 9 dollars.

             For my rod holder, I cut the PVC pipe in half as well as I could with a saw.



Then I grabbed the “U-post” and put one half of the PVC pipe on the end with the two metal wings. On the top of the wings I placed one of the Hose claps and then under the wings as well, and tightened with a screwdriver.

Make Sure to leave half an inch of post above the PVC so you can hammer it into the ground without damaging the PVC.

No comments:

Post a Comment